CUSTOMER SERVICE FUNDRAISER – BURNABY, BC
Prime Apex Acquisitions is looking for Customer Service Fundraisers in Burnaby to support on-site and in-person community fundraising campaigns and create a significant social impact on behalf of charities and non-profit organizations.
We offer the training and support necessary to ensure that, as the newest member of our team, you achieve optimal results and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling work experience. Our culture stands out as being one of inclusion, diversity, camaraderie, and equal opportunity. Our goal is to unlock your potential and allow you to do your life’s best work!
- Authorization to work in Canada
- Spoken English (Intermediate)
- Availability to work on-site (we do not have any remote positions available)
- Availability to work 25 – 40hrs per week (3x 8-hour shifts minimum) – Students are welcome!
- Completion of criminal record check (no major offences permitted)
We are looking for:
- Experience in Sales, Fundraising, Hospitality, or Public Relations is an asset but not required – we provide full, paid training!
- Effective communication skills and the ability to present information clearly.
- Quick learners with a great attitude, enthusiastic personality, and a desire to make a difference!
- Fun, Friendly, Personable, Outgoing People!
What we offer:
- Full-time employment position with a guaranteed hourly wage
- Competitive hourly wage with incentives up to $22/hr across the board
- Note we pay weekly
- Earn a $500 Hiring Bonus upon completion of required hours (conditions apply)
- Extended Health care benefits (after 3 months of full-time employment)
- Shifts available from Monday to Friday
- Daily training and continuous support
- We offer advancement within the company for those who qualify and wish to advance.
- Competitive and fun team culture
- Opportunities to travel
- Participate in local awareness and fundraising campaigns in residential communities and/or high traffic points in the city
- Activities include neighborhood canvassing, promoting our clients at mall kiosks, events, and a variety of other in-person (face-to-face) fundraising activities.
- Fundraise for some of Canada’s top non-profit organizations, including the Canadian Red Cross, Plan Canada, BC Children’s Hospital, WWF, the Canadian National Institute for the Blind, and more!
- Be comfortable with daily one-on-one interaction with potential donors
- Be open to receiving feedback and support from management
When you apply, our team will review your application. If you qualify, our team will contact you via phone or email to arrange an initial in-person interview. This interview will be a brief introduction to our company and the position. If the hiring manager feels you are a potential candidate, we have a 2-step interview process. The 2nd interview will consist of a job shadow to give you a bigger picture of how to represent our clients.
Let’s Start Something new
Feel free to reach out with any questions or feedback and someone from our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.